Peppermint Oil is obtained from the leaves of the peppermint plant. This essential oil is proven to decrease headaches' tensions and it is very effective in improving memory and respiration. Its chemical composition allows it to act as an antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, and an antimicrobial. Peppermint has a refreshing & cooling scent.
How to use:
- Apply 2-3 drops on the area of concern to help relieve joint and muscle pain three times daily.
- Apply 2-3 drops on temples, back, or chest in order to provide respiratory benefits and allergy relief.
- Add 1-2 drops to a large glass of water to increase energy.
- Apply 2-3 drops on the forehead, and back of the neck to help relieve headache.
- Rub 1-2 drops behind the ears or inhale to reduce nausea.
- Add 2-3 drops to your shampoo or massage into the scalp to reduce dandruff and boost hair growth.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser to add energy to any room
- This essential oil is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation or cases of epilepsy.
- Do not apply more than the recommended amount.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and nose.
- Test on a small area of your skin before usage to monitor allergic reactions.
- Should not be used on children under 5 years.
Key Ingredients: 100% pure Mentha piperita essential oil.
Free from Synthetic Fragrances, SLS, Artificial Colors, Sulphates, Phthalates, Silicons, Parabens, Animal Testing, Petrolatum Derivates, Mineral Oils.