Rimmel Kind & Free Foundation, our first clean makeup that works, no compromises. Free from fragrance, mineral oils, animal derived ingredients. Our NEW KIND & FREE™ Moisturizing Skin Tint is made with 100% vegan & kind to animals ingredients – stuff that’s simply good for you & good for the planet.
- Moisturizes and perfects skin for a fresh, healthy-looking glow.
- Clean formula gives skin the moisturization it needs.
- Infused with an anti oxidant complex with vitamin e, pro vitamin b5 and aloe vera.
- Made with 77% ingredients of natural origins.
- Lightweight, dewy finish gives a healthy glow instantly & all-day long hydration.
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Packaging made with recycled materials.
How To Apply Rimmel Kind & Free Foundation :
Squeeze out a pea sized amount and apply to skin with your favourite method: finger tips, brush or sponge. For more coverage simply apply a little more product until you get the desired look.
Rimmel (commonly known as Rimmel London) is a British multinational cosmetics brand, now owned by parent company Coty, Inc. The House of Rimmel was founded by French-born British cosmetics entrepreneur Eugène Rimmel as a perfumery 20 February 1834, in Bond Street, London.
Loolia Closet is an online premium beauty retailer offering authentic makeup, skincare, and haircare products from the most prestigious brands worldwide, in addition to selected fashion items.